Thursday, October 4, 2007

Greetings from South Carolina



This will be brief. I really want to say hi to ya'll since it's been so long. This week the guys and I are in South Carolina. We are going to college's and talking to random leaders. For instance, Noel and I walked into a senate meeting at clemson and asked the president to have coffee with us. We ended up talking to the pres. the vice pres. and the pro tempour about leadership. So far I have met with the presidents of Clemson, USC, Presbyterian, Allen, and Wofford. We also visited Furman.

Right now I am writing this from a house of friends of the internship. We are about 10 miles from Hilton head. We are in route for Charleston. This is a well deserved one day retreat from the exhausting work we have been doing. There's nothing like living out of your car and sleeping in random places for one week. It's like a dream come true; traveling the country talking about leadership and life.

I made some great friends at clemson! So great, that they offered us tickets to the clemson vs. VT game. The other night we had front row seats at the Steve Spurrier show at USC. I think I have two new favorite teams.

Here is a picture of us at the state house in Columbia. (We also got to meet the governor)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are really getting around! You're realizing your dream of traveling around the country and world! Enjoy it and STAY SAFE.

Mom