Monday, September 3, 2007

Quick update

Whats up, my fellow Pittsburghers?! I am having an amazing time! I've spent the last four days in coastal Delaware at the very exclusive Baywood Golf Community. The past couple days have been spent getting to know each other. This has been through beach volley ball, golf, swimming, working together to accomplish daily task, and great conversation. I know, this sounds incredibly surreal and almost to relaxing to deserve the title of intern. This is only intended for the rest of the guys and myself to begin our new found brotherhood. Tonight when we get back to our house in Falls Church our reality will begin. We have to figure out how to go food shopping for six guys.

Overall I am having the time of my life. I am being challenged and there is a comfort in that. I am used to being the mentor, now I am mentored. I will grow over the next nine months. I am excited to share progress with all of you.
This post was delayed due to lack of internet. I cannot make any promises as to when I will make my next post. I hope everything is great back home!

Peace and Love,

D.J.

No comments: